In the clinic
- Give your patients peace of mind by showing them clear, quantitative data about their brain health.
- Collect detailed reports for specific mental abilities, or see a comprehensive summary of cognitive function.
- Flexible testing options and cloud-based storage let you check up on patients even when they test on a Brain Gauge at home.
On the field
- Monitor concussions and mTBI for all your athletes, even without a baseline test.
- No subscriptions. No hidden test fees. Ever.
- Test athletes with the most accurate reaction time measure on the market.
- Make return-to-play decisions with confidence and track an athlete's recovery using quantitative assessments.
- See how your brain responds to new supplements, diets, and medications.
- Adaptive tests keep you challenged and engaged, even as your cognitive skills improve.
- Monitor symptoms of chronic pain, ADHD and neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Discover new ways to optimize your cognitive performance.
Buy Brain Gauge bundled with Micro-Pulse PEMF Devices at Flux Health
Save a bundle on your Brain Gauge, by getting it with a Micro-Pulse PEMF Generator at Flux HealthGo to Flux Health>
We're now part of the CAP Brain Repair Protocol!
CAP (Concussion Active Prevention) Corporation has partnered with Cortical Metrics to integrate their award-winning Brain Gauge Technology.Read more on at their website >
Find a Brain Gauge Provider Near YouSee clinics in your location offering testing with Brain Gauge
corticalmetrics is a proud sponsor of the People's PharmacySee what Joe & Terry Graedon have to say about Brain Gauge
corticalmetrics is now FDA-registeredLearn more about the FDA-listed Brain Gauge MD
Almost every cognitive assessment is built around accurate measurement and interpreation of a subject's reaction time, see how Brain Gauge does it better.Read the White Paper >
This month Nicholaas Puts' Article about using corticalmetrics technology in children with ADHD was featured by the American Physiological Society.Read the Article >
See all Select Articles >
We're proud to be collaborating with CAP Corp
CAP (Concussion Active Prevention) Corporation has partnered with Cortical Metrics to integrate their award-winning Brain Gauge Technology.Read more on our blog >
Based on decades of Neuroscience.
The scientific concept behind corticalmetrics has been used by neuroscientists for nearly a century and has been featured in over 90 peer reviewed journals.See the Literature >
What all the
buzz is about
See who, what, where & why people are using the Brain Gauge tactile stimulator technology to monitor brain health.Check out the Press >
corticalmetrics are real measurements of brain function
It's a little hard to believe that your fingertips can tell you more about your brain than an MRI, but its true.See the proof >
The Office of Naval Research partners with corticalmetrics
We're proud to partner with the Office of Naval Research and Applied Research Associates to help improve diagnosis and treatment of military personel exposed to blasts.